Asus Router Login Process: Today in this era of the internet there are many routers available. These routers transfer data within seconds. In this article, we will discuss Asus Router and its login procedure. Asus router is helpful in communicating with other devices also. Asus router uses 192.168.1.1 IP address for login purpose. You can change the login page as well as username and password of Asus router.
This router gives a benefit to the smartphone users. It allows this smartphone user to run this router from an app. It is same as Google Wifi present on smartphones. This helps the administrator to check the network usage, can set a time limit for family and set limit for others apps data usage as well.
Asus Router Login Process – Set Username And Password
Like every login webpage, Asus router login also requires appropriate username and password. Moreover, the IP address is also needed for the login access to Asus router.
Steps To Login Asus Router Login Web page
- Like any other router to login Asus router also you need to log in into its webpage. So use the link http://192.168.1.1/ and open its log in web page
- Type the above link on the address bar and click on enter
- The Asus router login webpage will appear on the screen
- Now type the username as Admin and password also Admin
- Then click on Log in Button
Now you can access the Asus router. “Admin” is the default username and password for this login page. So in order to avoid unauthorized log in you can set a different password for yot Asus login.
How To Reset Username And password For Asus Router Login
Forgetting the username and password for the login access is too common. So, in that case, you will not be able to access the router. Here if you try to access the router then it will show an access denied message on the screen. So, in that case, you need to reset the router by pressing it to reset button present at its backside for minimum 30 seconds. Now the router will reset to its default setting. You can change the password now.
Change the Default Username and Password for Asus Router Login
In order to avoid unauthorized login, it is generally advised to change the default password. So that any random person cannot access it. You should always select a complex password to reduce the chances of hacking. So if you want to change the default password of login into a new ne then the following steps will guide you.
- First of all login to the Asus Router login page with the default username nad password i.e “Admin”
- Now select the option Status that is present on that page and then Click on Security
- Now you can use the drop down box to change the password
- But in order to make any kind of changes, you need to enter your present login information
- Then the Factory Reset feature will now set your new Username and password
Make sure to restart your computer once you are done with the reset procedure of Asus router. Once it is fully reset, change the SSID and Password of the router also. You can also do any other changes from the settings of Asus router after logging in to it.