192.168.100.1 Router Login: 192.168.100.1 is one of the most popular IP address. Most of the routers use this IP address. This IP address is necessary to access some device’s administrative panel. There are many routers those use other IP address like 10.0.0.1, 192.168.1.1, 192.168.1.2 but here we will talk about 192.168.100.1 IP address.
Administrative panel is one of the most important parts of the router. It controls as well as responsible for any kind of changes in the device. The router administrator panel should have the information regarding the device and the web interface. And using 192.168.100.1 IP address only you can access the web interface or administration panel of the router. Even the companies also use this IP address for web interface access.
192.168.100.1 Router Login -192.168.100.1 Admin Login Details
Here we will discuss how to access the web interface of a router using this 192.168.100.1 IP address. Web interface or the administrative panel has all the important configuration settings for the proper functioning of the router. It is the most important part for the router owner.
Most of the broadband routers and modem users use 192.168.100.1 IP address as default IP address during its configuration. Access to the setting page using this IP address is possible.
Steps to Login to Web Interface with 192.168.100.1 IP Address
- First of all open the web browser on your device. There is no compulsion to use any particular web browser for this purpose. But don’t use any third party browser in order to avoid insecurity
- Then type the link https://220.127.116.11 on the address bar correctly
- Now the login web page of the router will open. You need to give the appropriate login username and password here
- 192.168.100.1 IP address is used by most of the network devices
If you don’t like to use 192.168.100.1 IP address, then you can also change it by using special setup CD. You can also change this IP address on some special web-page with settings.
How to Reset the forgotten IP Address – A Solution
It is very common for someone to forget the IP address of the router. But not to worry. Here we are providing you the solution. The developers developed a solution so that users can reset their routers to login quickly.
follow the below steps and reset the IP address of your router if you forgot any time.
- The very first step is to press the reset button of the router for atleast 30 sec. So after this, the router will come back to default settings again. Now you can use this 192.168.100.1 IP address for the login procedure
- You can use the administrative password to access the device settings and configuration option
- Another case when the user forgets the login details. In that case, repeat the above process. And when the router comes to the default setting open the login web page with the same IP address. Provide the default login details ” “Admin”
- Another situation may also happen when the user may forget the login details. It may also happen that the user doe does not know the default username and password. In such case, the user is advised to visit the router manufacturer official website to find the user manual. There you can get the default login credentials to log in into the router web page