192.168. 1.1 Admin Login: 192.168.1.1 is an IP address that routers like Linksys and other network brands. This IP address is used as an access point or another gateway. Most of the brands that produce modem are accustomed to this. In this world of the internet, this software is now working as user’s live simplifier. The user can change the organization and also set up a new setting whenever they want. Most of the firm use 192.168 1.1 IP address to set up router admin access. So that it will allow the network administrator to configure their routers and networks.
A user can login into this IP address with appropriate username and password for necessary network settings. One can do required troubleshoot by logging in to this if any problems occur. 192.168 1.1 is the primary IP address. There are also some other few options available like 192.168.0.1, jiofi.local.html, etc.
192.168. 1.1 Admin Login – IP Admin Login
Once you enter 192.168 1.1, it gives full approval on it. You can also change the configurations and arrangements of your router at its management panel. You can do modification like Security, Network Management, IP QoS, WLAN settings, LAN, WAN, proxy, MAC, WPS, DSL, ADSL etc.
Steps to 192.168 1.1 IP Address Admin Login
When you start to accessing your router admin through 192.168.1.1 IP address, then you will be allowed to change the settings and configuration of the router software.
- First of all, in order to login to router login page, you need to type the link http://192.168.1.1/ on the address bar
- If it is the appropriate router IP address then the router login page will open. Else get the correct IP address and log in again
- In such cases open the command prompt of your system and then type ipconfig
- It will show the default IP address of your router on the screen
- Now click on that IP address. It will open the login page of router
- Now enter the username as Admin and leave the password field blank.Then click on login or OK button
- Once you login successfully. then you can change the password for security purposes
- Changing of password is highly recommended to avoid unauthorized login
Steps To Reset 192.168 1.1 Router Admin Login
Forgetting the router admin login username and password is very common issue. In such case press the reset button of the router for 30 seconds. Then again plug in the router and then try to login using link http://192.168.1.1. There is also the other way to login i.e factory settings option present in the setting option. Here we share the step by step procedure of factory settings.
Steps to Reset Factory Defaults
- First of all open router web-based set up page
- Now open the Administration tab
- Within Administration tab click on Factory Defaults section
- Now search for Restore Factory Defaults option and click on that
- Now the router comes to default settings. You can configure now according to your choice
How To Change Router Password
Earlier also we discussed that the default username for logging in to router login page with 192.168 1.1 IP address is Admin and password field is blank. But for security purpose, it is recommended to change the password to avoid unauthorized login. So here is the step by step procedure to change the router login password.
- First of all, you need to open the login page of the router
- Then go to Administration section
- In this tab now open Management section
- Now click on this and enter the new password in the password box
- Finally, save the settings change